- Kills disease-causing germs
- Long-lasting residual protection
- pH: 6.5–7.5
- Ready to use
The Quats have varied germicidal activity and are generally used in sanitization. Main advantages are odorless, non-staining, non-corrosive to metals and are relatively non-toxic at use-dilution concentrations. As sanitizers they exhibit a wide latitude in germicidal activity when used in hard water and are effective over a wide pH range. Quats leave a non-volatile residue on surfaces to which they are applied, rendering the surfaces free of germs.
Features and Benefits:
- No rinse procedure simplifies sanitization
- Quick, convenient application
- Effectively sanitizes tables, counters, door knobs against most viruses and bacteria when used at 1.5 fl. Oz per one gallon of water.
- Sanitize hard, non-porous food contact surfaces such as tables, counters, and food processing equipment.
Quaternary ammonium salts, Linear non-ionic surfactants, pH Stabilizer.
SDS: Click Here
*Please note container styles (the physical appearance) may vary.
For Distribution & Wholesale pricing click here.